In a nutshell
Responsible for ensuring that people using business applications, systems and receive outstanding technical support
What will you be doing?
- Prioritise & Log support calls and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of common queries.
- Trouble-Shoot, analyze, create and apply BAU data fixes and updates across applications as needed and liaise with other business departments and suppliers to maintain systems integrity,
- New errors will be documented in knowledge articles and shared with the development, support and Service Desk teams.
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate Development team or relevant third-party supplier.
- Collaborate with third party suppliers to supply system updates and resolve issues
- Pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls.
- Administration of users and setup of new accounts in business applications and related systems.
- Assist in maintaining integrity of the data for hierarchy management for the Business Intelligence team.
- Assist testing new functionality when required.
- Carry out team supported service requests as agreed with your Manager.
- Maintain and administer supported software systems, business applications and Office 365.
- Undertake data entry, management and cleansing activities across business applications and systems.
- Implement and maintain data standards ensuring that the data is consistent and accurate
What will you bring to the role?
- Remote systems support and Customer Support
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Dynamics CRM
- HTML, Umbraco
- C#, PowerShell scripting - knowledge of coding
- SQL Reporting Services, SSRS
- Active Directory/Group Policies
- Office 365 - Administration
- Windows Server - latest version 2019
- Hardware - Printers/Laptops/Desktops/Mobile Devices
- Security principles and best practice