- Fareham, Hampshire
- £8 - £12 per hour + Inside IR35
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
- 19 days ago
Survey Enquiry Line Agent
We are responsible for collecting and publishing statistics related to the economy, populations and society at national and local levels. Our range of economic, social and population statistics are published in over 600 releases a year.
The data collected is invaluable to many people in our country including the government and its agencies, citizens, charitable organisations, businesses, scholars and students.
The Survey Enquiry Line (SEL) is situated in our Titchfield office near Fareham. The SEL answer queries from members of the public who have been chosen to take part in our surveys and also handle calls from our 1200 interviewers working across the country collecting data for our surveys.
This role will require you to:
- Open all incoming mail and sort into different categories/surveys
- Input the type of enquiry onto the computer system prioritising on refusals
- Distribute anything that has been returned to the relevant business area ie., incentives
- Some mail will need to be scanned and sent via email to other departments
- Dispose of all confidential waste at the end of each shift
- Emails - answer queries from general public on-line surveys
- A pleasant and friendly personality.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience of using different computer based systems and follow detailed instructions to record data accurately.
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise work.
- The ability to work flexibly and take on new tasks as required
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to attend our Titchfield site to carry out these duties. Appropriate social distancing and PPE measures have been put in place and you will be required to adhere to these at all times.
Free on-site parking
Subsidised gym memberships and exercise facilities
Subsidised staff restaurant/shop - daytime hours only