Are you ambitious?
Would you be interested in revolutionising an entire system and replacing it with a newer, more exciting version of your own making?
You will work for one of the UK's leading tech-enabled providers of accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services to fast-growth SMEs, international businesses, listed companies and private individuals. They are looking for a dynamic problem solver to join their team and bring about change.
You will be an experienced 1st Line System Administrator with high abilities in answering resolving arising issues over the telephone, by email or in person. You will get the chance to design and architecture the company's application, you will achieve so by initiating conversations with stakeholders and users to create your best possible outcome. Using your analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail to identify business needs and create and effective action plan.
You will be required to have experience in administrating CRM.
Working knowledge of any of the various products and solutions offered by Salesforce, HubSpot, Deal Hub, Karbon, Tableau or Sage would be useful but not essential as training will be provided.
The award-winning company provides the following benefits for its employees:
- Excellent pension salary sacrifice
- Progression routes
- Health shield
- Client referral compensation
- Recruitment referral compensation of £500 - £1,000 paid for a new introduction of a new permanent employee
- Cycle to work encouragement by providing tax-efficient loan for a new bicycle/accessory from a variety of cycle retailer
- Season ticket loan available to all employees who have successfully passed their probation period
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact me for a quick chat or apply here, don't worry if your CV isn't up to date just send through what you have, and we can fill the gaps as we speak.