Systems and Configuration Analyst
Up to £45,000 per annum
Talent are partnered with an insurance company based in Staffordshire who are looking for a Systems Analyst to come on board and help with analysis, documentation and producing technical requirements for a range of systems.
This role will be home based with travel to the office 1-2 times per month.
A bit of what you'll get up too…
- Gathering and validating system requirements.
- Develop configuration requirement documents.
- Provide system configuration support.
- Work closely with developers to produce system enhancements and changes.
- Provide support in developing, implementing, and system upgrades and testing patch releases.
What experience do you need…
- Experience of developing low code systems.
- Extensive system analysis experience.
- Solid System configuration experience.
- Experience of implementing new systems.
The client is also open to taking a Junior Systems Analyst, we would be looking for somebody who has a degree in a related Computer Science subject, somebody who is working in a similar role currently or somebody who has some exposure to working in a development environment but potentially looking for a move into a more analysis for focused role.
You will need to UK based and ideally be local to Staffordshire or surrounding areas, but if you are open to being in the office when required this role can be done remotely.