Systems Integration Project Manager
Up to £450 per day OUTSIDE IR35
Talent are working exclusively with a award-winning accountancy firm who are looking for a System Integration Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract.
With the recent merger/acquisition of 3 businesses into 1 they are looking for a Integration Project Manager to lead the integration of their accounting platform. Ideally you will hold PM qualifications or be used to working to common methodologies, waterfall, agile, sprint, scrum etc.
What will you get up to…
- You will be the main point of contact for all stakeholders in the business, building relationships with key workstream leads.
- Facilitate and conduct project workshops.
- Build and review project maps and plans.
- Working closely with the senior team and various functions to ensure a smooth migration/system integration.
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standards.
What do you need to be considered for this position…
- Strong experience of managing a systems integration project.
- Full end to end Project Lifecycle experience (scope, plan, governance and delivery)
- You will have experience in stakeholder engagement at all levels.
- Pro-active, good at planning ahead as far as possible as the project progresses, checking back to plans/programmes regularly.
- Proven project governance experience i.e. status reporting, issue and risk management, stakeholder management etc.
Sound like something you would be interested in? apply directly and I will give you a call.