- Uxbridge, London
- £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
Remote / home based
Our client urgently requires the expertise of a Systems Analyst to join a busy team in the UK within a global software solutions provider. This is an exciting role for somebody with excellent technical skills gained from working within a Software Development environment.
Working closely with the software development team you will be working in a collaborative and busy environment with multiple technologies and business disciplines.
Role would be home based with occasional travel to clients' sites.
Essential experience required
- Able to clarify business requirements quickly and accurately and design solutions to meet those requirements
- Influencing capabilities to set technical direction as required
- Competent in software and project estimating and estimation techniques
- Proficient knowledge of one or more platforms/technologies/capabilities
- Linux/Unix OS scripting
- Oracle or other RDBMS
- Data Modelling
- Application Integration patterns and technologies (SOAP/REST)
- Experience working in the Life & Pensions industry will be advantageous but not essential
- Willing and able to learn new technologies and products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer facing skills
- Ability to work in a group and alone with good attention to detail and time conscious
This role will be home based with some client site visits. There is flexibility to the working week.
If you are interested, please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive 25 days holiday, contributory pension, private medical and life insurance.