Systems Engineer - Cloud/ Azure - Perm up to £50k + Benefits - Manchester
Currently undergoing a massive innovation push within the business and stepping into a more digital way of working. An expanding division, fast-growing team based in Central Manchester. An opportunity to join a well-respected retail / e-commerce client who are expanding and need a Systems Engineer as the business is set to scale.
Well established organisation with an exceptionally exciting vision they are steadily growing and have a quality focus and a need for a Talented individual.
- Cloud Technologies and Office 365
- Working with VM Ware and Azure
- Working on new greenfield projects
- Develop IT Infrastructure project plans, technical specifications and roll-out out
- Provide 3rd line support to all servers and networks
- Troubleshooting and ability to identify and resolve technical issues
You will have excellent communication skills and ability to build lasting stakeholder relationships.
- Cloud, Azure, Office 365, VM Ware
- Networking - Routers, switchers, firewall, proxy
The successful Systems Engineer should have industry experience, feel confident engaging with executive level stakeholders. focus and drive to deliver critical transformation and business projects on time.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary package - £45k - £50k + generous benefit package including 5 weeks holiday + BH, private health care, pension, critical insurance, childcare vouchers + more
If you have an up to date CV and this role is of interest apply now for immediate consideration.