- Remote Contract, 6 months and **Outside IR35**
- Improve usability, accessibility, and user experience across government led online services
- Own the design of user journeys & complex prototypes.
Working on a division of central government, you will be responsible for improving the usability, accessibility, and overall user experience around an online digital service.
Skills you will need
- Expert understanding of user interaction and interface design. Basically, you need to be astute in understanding out your target user base will behave.
- Understanding of user interaction and journeys through complex systems.
- Commercial history of creating low and high-fidelity prototypes and design concepts.
- History of working within a AGILE environment.
- Ability to highlight opportunities and establish benchmarks that identify potential areas of design improvement.
**Exposure working within the public sector (Government, Utilities, Education or Healthcare) Essential**
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV.