Systems Support Analyst
A technology company in central Bristol with a great culture are looking to add a Systems Support Analyst to their growing team.
You will be responsible for supporting the company business systems, providing technical and operational support to customers, field teams and operational staff. Acting as the main point of contact, you will manage any queries or issues with external suppliers and resolve technical issues.
Strong SQL experience is essential for this role as you will be writing queries. You should also be comfortable with SQL Server Management Studio and have a working knowledge of databases.
- Day to day operational and system support processes
- Responding to and acting on issues/requests
- Monitoring of business solutions
- Day to day performance of assigned operational tasks
- Preparing proposals for systems modifications or replacements
- Proactive in identifying improvements to system
What they can offer..
- Rewarding role with great progression opportunities
- Personal and career coaching
- Remote / Office hybrid working
- Yearly salary review
- Newly refurbished office in central Bristol
- Free on-site gym access
- Supportive company culture
Please apply if you would like to know more!