Recruitment Partner - Talent Acquisition
- Must have candidate search experience using LinkedIn recruiter.
- Security cleared in post, must have been living in the UK for the last 5 years
- Fully Remote working
- £17 - £20 per hour rate (Inside IR35) - Self-employed contract
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Partner. This is an ideal role for someone who is extremely organised and can interact and communicate with people of all levels, someone who has a proactive attitude and self-starter mindset.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a Talent pipeline of potential candidates for central government, working on current live roles whilst also looking to attract and engage potential future talent. This role sits alongside the Recruitment Partner team and across all business areas. The sourcing activity will largely focus on the most difficult to fill roles.
- Proven recruitment experience in a talent sourcing / candidate generation role, in either agency or in-house recruitment
- Experience of working with LinkedIn, and specifically LinkedIn Recruiter, to both advertise roles and source candidates.
- An understanding of UK employment law and recruitment best practice
- Ability to Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support delivery of corporate recruitment activities, looking at innovative ways to improve the service we provide
- Proven ability to focus on delivery of outcomes, proactive, work under pressure, and be able to work in an agile way on multiple requirements
- Experience of using GitHub, Stack Overflow, Slack or other similar channels to attract and source candidates
- Experience working with an ATS (Applicant Tracking system) would be ideal, but not essential.
- Active SC OR NPPV Level Security clearance preferred
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV asap.