My client are looking for an experienced Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great candidates within Technology teams.
What does the Recruiter do?
The successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Their ideal recruiter holds an academic background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of this Recruiter is to ensure their company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
*This is an initial 6 month contract, fully remote and paying up to £350 per day (inside IR35)*
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/LinkedIn etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work"
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Strong skills within stakeholder management and running numerous recruitment projects.
- Extensive experience with recruiting for technology teams.
- Ability to organize skills assessment centres (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills