My world-renowned client are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their internal recruitment team on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be focussed on hiring the best talent for their tech team. You'll support them on all things recruitment; partnering with hiring managers, HR and other internal stakeholders to deliver the best talent to help them grow and achieve their goals and strategic priorities.
You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment journey, you will know how and where to find the best talent, be adept at talking to candidates about what we they are doing and convincing them to join my client at a time when the company is on a big transformation journey.
You will be the very strong with knowledge for all things Tech - anything from BI to Cyber, Infrastructure to Architecture etc... You will develop sourcing and attraction strategies to find the very best Tech talent for my client.
You'll have the following responsibilities:
- Partner with the business on helping them get the right people with the right skills into the right locations.
- Advise and guide the business and HR on feasibility of hiring plans, both from a volume and skillset perspective in particular locale.
- Provide talent insight and data to drive better hiring and workforce decisions, including skillset, location, salary and diversity data
- Engage in operational activity to improve the Employer Brand, making them a diverse employer of choice for candidates across all of their key specialisms
- Engage in continuous improvement activity across process, systems, candidate experience, data, diversity to build towards a best in class Recruitment team, service and experience.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- Demonstrable experience of the recruitment industry, gained from either in-house or external RPO/agency environments. Experience recruiting for roles in different areas of Tech such as Cloud, Cyber, Infrastructure, Architecture etc is essential
- Adept at sourcing the best talent using a plethora of tools and techniques. Has a direct sourcing approach.
- Proactive - doesn't wait to be told what to do, is already doing it
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders
- Experience of lifecycle candidate management, from requisition through to offer management and onboarding
- Passionate about excellent candidate experience and delivering the best possible service
- Growth mindset - always looking to learn and build on their skillset and expertise from a multitude of sources
- Knowledge of current recruitment market trends including but not limited to: diversity and inclusion, assessment and selection, social media and marketing, sourcing, referrals, employment law
Salary is £45K - £60K (DOE) plus a generous benefits package.
If this sounds like something you would like to apply for then please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with suitable applicants.