You'll have the following responsibilities
- Partner with the business on helping them get the right people with the right skills into the right locations.
- Advise and guide the business and HR on feasibility of hiring plans, both from a volume and skillset perspective in particular locale.
- Provide talent insight and data to drive better hiring and workforce decisions, including skillset, location, salary and diversity data
- Engage in operational activity to improve the Employer Brand, making them a diverse employer of choice for candidates across all of their key specialisms
- Engage in continuous improvement activity across process, systems, candidate experience, data, diversity to build towards a best in class Recruitment team, service and experience
You'll have the following skills & experience
- Demonstrable experience of the recruitment industry, gained from either in-house or external RPO/agency environments. Experience recruiting for roles in different areas of Tech such as Cloud, Cyber, Infrastructure, Architecture etc is essential
- Adept at sourcing the best talent using a plethora of tools and techniques. Has a direct sourcing approach.
- Proactive - doesn't wait to be told what to do, is already doing it
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders
- Experience of lifecycle candidate management, from requisition through to offer management and onboarding
- Passionate about excellent candidate experience and delivering the best possible service
- Growth mindset - always looking to learn and build on their skillset and expertise from a multitude of sources
- Knowledge of current recruitment market trends including but not limited to: diversity and inclusion, assessment and selection, social media and marketing, sourcing, referrals, employment law
You must be available at short notice (ideally no longer than a 2 week notice period).
Day rate is £300 per day (inside IR35).
If this sounds like you, please apply and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.