Tech Support Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Support Manager with a background in IT and Customer Care to drive and develop the performance of the Customer Care Tech team for an award winning, sustainable energy company. This company prides itself on their diversity, wanting to build a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. They also decide employment based on merit and potential.
This role is located near to Bristol Temple Meads train station but is currently remote and will be for the foreseeable future.
This role requires someone that is a team player who can lead and inspire the support team, use their experience to deal with unsolved tickets, handle stakeholder relationships and ensure best practice.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support, ticket triage and owning relationships with customers
- Coordinating Major incident response, escalated tickets and long-term problem management.
- Oversee operational activities such as leavers, joiners and movers, and be responsible for licence usage and access management
- Stakeholder management
- Identifying areas of improvement
- Managing out of hours support
- Coaching and development of Support Specialists
- Oversee work completed by the team to ensure best practice is being used and providing regular feedback.
- Experience of leading a support team and configuring service desk applications
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and service desk workflows
- Experience with Genesys Cloud or other contact centre platforms
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud or other CRM-like applications
- Experience with Telephony/VOIP services
If you want to become part of a diverse team whose mission of driving progress towards net zero carbon living is becoming more achievable day by day, then please apply.