I am recruiting for a Technical Account Manager / Customer Success professional for a leading leading service provider within the Customer Communications sector.
You would be responsible for managing relationships and be the interface between business and technology for one of their key strategic accounts within the Financial Services sector.
The focus within this role is to provide exceptional service to the client rather than on business development so you will not be carrying a sales target.
· Be a trusted advisor to clients
· Effective relationship and stakeholder management, building new relationships across the client community (it's about creating and improving rather than maintaining)
· Act as client point of contact for technology direction, problem resolution and service-impacting incidents
· Lead technical service reviews taking ownership of actions, updates and escalations
· Own the continuous service improvement agenda to reduce risk and improve performance
· Assist in management and resolution of IT incidents
· Own the support document portfolio and maintain it accurately
· Oversee monitoring of performance and service level conformity
· Provide guidance on technical integration and client systems for projects and complex changes
· Remain current with technology
· Own audit, risk, governance and compliance activity throughout the life of the service
· Assist colleagues by providing cover for other strategic accounts and sharing industry insight for business development activity
Skills & experience
· Relationship Management
· Broad appreciation of technology evidenced through experience or qualifications
· Experience of working in regulated environments (e.g FS)
· Experience of leading sessions for technical and business audiences
· Familiarity with the major ITIL service management disciplines
· Ability to rapidly assimilate information from multiple technical and business sources
· Confident and effective communication with people from diverse backgrounds
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with relevant experience of working for a Service Provider / Outsourcer within the IT or Customer Communications sector to continue to develop their career with a major international business and market leader.