Do you have strong Solutions Architecture experience and looking for a new challenge?
Solution Architects required to join established Architecture Team working closely with customers, external subcontractors, project management and technical teams.
What you will be doing:
· Assist in the provision of high-level solution architecture
· Generate conceptual, logical and physical architecture documents for a project/program
· Contribute to estimation and risk assessments
· Provide technical leadership and oversight during change proposal assessment
· Contribute to short timeframe change impact assessments, feasibility studies & costed IT proposals and be comfortable with producing architecture models and designs
· Negotiate with key stakeholders including prioritisation of projects and resources
· Provide technical design assurance for new projects, operational change and enhancements
· Identifying and resolving impacts of changes to the technical architecture
· Be a point of reference and authority for Solution and Technical Architecture on a program/project
· Assist in establishment of the Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
What you'll bring:
· Strong Solution/Technical Architect experience, working with multiple technologies as part of an enterprise architecture - complex, large scale, business critical.
· Exposure to business critical, high availability design and deployment
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to write clear documentation
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to all stakeholders
It would be great if you had:
· Certification in TOGAF, ITIL, or IT4IT
· Skilled or familiar with Archimate or UML
· Experience of one or more of the following: Virtualization (VMware and OVM), Windows environment, Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion middleware components
· Experience of major transformation programmes with knowledge of migration to cloud services
· Experience of OCI or similar cloud services delivery
|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Pierrick Rodriguez|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2022 15:10|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's