Technical Architect (Azure). Digital Solutions, Central Government. Permanent. Remote.
We are Talent Consulting. We design and build better, bolder and inclusive digital solutions for the Public Sector. We work in an agile, iterative way. We work with a wide range of Central Government clients across the UK designing and delivering Enterprise digital solutions.
Due to a large number of Central Government Digital contracts which we have won for 2022 and beyond, we are looking to continue on our growth journey with Technical Architects on a permanent basis.
- Analyse, advise and build upon the security of current cloud solutions.
- Create security policies alongside the Cloud architect on new architectural designs.
- Produce detailed documentation to GDS standards, and present these to senior stakeholders
- Assist in developing orchestration and automation solutions.
- Troubleshoot network and infrastructure issues.
- Develop solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Communicate any security incidents with the team and necessary staff
- Report on evaluations and recommendations for improvement
- Strong working knowledge of Azure technologies (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Multi-Factor Authentication technologies
- Experience with virtualization technologies, network segmentation/network security hardening, disaster recovery, and business continuity process
- Experience architecting solutions for high availability, design for scale and security
- Experience architecting solutions leveraging Cloud technologies (Azure)
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. PowerShell)
- Experience with designing infrastructure for DevOps practices (CICD)
- Experience providing infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to support application and data movements to multi-cloud topologies (Azure)
If you have experience of working in Central Government or Public Sector environments, or have worked to GDS standards, this would be highly desirable although not essential.
This is an amazing opportunity for a proven Technical or Cloud Architect to join a fantastic team of like minded individuals at a really exciting period of growth within the business. You will be invited to help shape the future of the organisation and be involved with Client bids and presentations for new contract opportunities.