Hello, I am currently representing a digital agency that is looking for a Technical Architect to come in on a permanent basis in London.
They are looking to pay a salary of approx. £70k.
- Strong ability to work in a team.
- Capable of concisely communicating application design to technical and non-technical parties, both in documentation and verbally.
- Comfortable with all sorts of data structures, relational and no-SQL
- Understanding of containerization and virtualization
- Understanding Unix based systems and micro services
- Plenty of experience with web services, especially RESTful web services
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall development processes and using tools similar to the Atlassian Suite
- Define high level solution designs in documents using diagrams such as conceptual, logical and physical architecture
- Comfortable leading technical discussions with third party suppliers and partners
- Familiarity working within a Technical Authority Board structure - both presenting own work and reviewing colleagues' work
- Experience of doing reliable t-shirt sizing / ball park estimation
- Experience of defining and updating solutions that fit client budget and time constraints
- Experience of assisting PMs with priorities based on complexity and technology strategy
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an architect
- Minimum 4 years development experience; ideally this will be with Java frameworks and technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Maven
- Ideally has experience with Java-based CMS
- Agency experience is preferable
If you have most of the required skills then please apply below!