My client is looking for an Azure Technical Architect to champion the domain across the organisation and to be able to create technical solution designs from your expert understanding of the business!
Going through a large transformation project, you will work closely with an established team of architects, developers and stakeholders to optimise the use of Azure throughout the organisation.
- Will have responsibility for Azure technology domain across the entire organisation
- Be the subject matter expert in this domain
- Create and maintain Solution and Technical Design documents
- Mentor and work with development teams to ensure that development adheres to design
- Work with Enterprise Architects to align technical solutions with strategy
- Work with third party suppliers and external providers to support and provide technical expertise.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and reuse components, communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Provide architecture guidance, design patterns and be consulted on design activities
- Participate in the governance and assurance activities and contribute to the process
Essential skills & Experience:
- Experience in designing of medium and large-scale Azure solution implementations
- Experience in migrating from on premise environments to Azure IaaS and PaaS environments
- Experience of working in an iterative development process such as Agile
- Good knowledge of best practices and standards for design in the Azure technology stack
- Able to represent Technical teams and facilitate relationships with indirect stakeholders
- Able to understand and resolve technical disputes across varying levels of complexity and risk
- Experience of working in multiple projects and managing time
- Able to work with external suppliers and liaise with their technical teams
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual that already considers themselves an expert within Azure or someone that is ready to take their career to the next step!
If you would like to arrange a call to find out more or feel you are appropriate for this position, then please apply or get in touch!