Competitive salary + benefits
Due to high growth and a huge drive to invest in our client's technology they are now looking for a Solutions/Technical Architect to join their growing team in Berkshire. The successful candidate will be an end to end Solution Architect across data, business logic and presentation.
- Solid experience as a Senior Software Engineer, Solutions Architect or Technical Architect within a web based, data driven environment.
- Experience of agile development in PHP. MySQL, JavaScrip (or similar), and their associated frameworks (Laravel)
- Have a deep technical knowledge of web / PaaS / Saas / mobile applications. With in depth experience of enterprise level technical design.
- Very experienced at working within an agile software development team, producing web facing enterprise Saas/Paas solutions.
- Experience of introducing practices such as TDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps to teams
- A solid background in version control with Git, and experience of automated testing techniques, continuous integration, automated deployment pipelines and associated infrastructure
- Strategy - Capable of producing strategy for technology that meets business needs. Able to create, refine and challenge patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements.
- Strong experience with designing, building and architecting a microservices solution in AWS
- Able to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical - Translates technical concepts between software engineering, delivery management and service management so they are understood by all.
- Understanding the whole context - The ability to look beyond the immediate technical problem and identify the wider implications.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further. Our client is currently conducting interviews by video and happy to onboard the successful candidate for this role remotely until government guidelines have changed.