Due to high growth and a huge drive to invest in our client's technology they are now looking for a Technical Architect to join their growing team. The role will be mostly remote with a couple of visits onsite per month. I am looking for a technical evangelist, who will take the lead on all technical aspects of my client's software engineering, to ensure the successful design of the solutions to fulfil their product roadmap.
The ideal candidate will be a true heavy weight technologist that can lead a high performing software engineering team, in all the technical aspects of this platform. Whether front end, back end, integrations, databases, data and data structure, frameworks, code quality, CI/CD, testing, automation, security, UX/UI, hosting, infrastructure, dev op's, deployment, etc. Everything required to design, architect, build, and deploy, an enterprise platform!
- Involvement in complex enterprise level digital transformations
- Experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment
- 5 years Infrastructure, Application and Database design experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of technology architecture patterns and best practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of AWS services and cloud technologies
- Excellent understanding of front-end technologies
- Fluent in API specifications, integration of services and SSO mechanisms
- Comfortable working with internal stakeholders and clients
- Working knowledge of Distributed System Design Patterns
- The ability to put a high level and detailed design together for data, applications and infrastructure solutions
- In depth experience of designing and implementing Microservices & related solutions.
- Understand data lifecycle, data schema design, ETL, data analytics, visualisation, BI, etc.
- Good Experience working within an agile software development team, familiarity with YAGNI and agile principles and their implementation.
- Willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Good understanding of Mobile Technology
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Terraform and cloudformation
- Experience in data/ML engineering
- Clinical Trial, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or related, industry experience
- GCP systems qualification and validation experience (CFR 25 part 11 etc)
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.