Technical Architect - Pega
6 - 12 month contract
We are currently looking for a Technical Architect with solid experience using Pega 8 who must be hands on. The Architect will work to move legacy systems onto a new greenfield service. This is a 6 month rolling contract working remotely.
About the role: Successful candidates will have commercial experience with Pega, and working in Agile product driven teams. Experience of Leading teams, mentoring developers and also designing and architecting systems in an integral part of this role.
- PCSSA with significant commercial experience with Pega 8 (preferably 8.4)
- Experience deploying Pega solutions via Jenkins CI pipelines
- Experience of automated testing with Cypress
- Enthusiastic about making excellent quality products with other people.
- Pragmatic approach (e.g. realising that Pega is not the solution to every problem) with an ability to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly.
- Knowledge of modern software development practices, such as TDD, CI/CD, pair programming
- Experience with version control systems, e.g. GitLab