- City of London, London
- £500 - £600 per day + (Outside IR35)
- Job Type
- Rhiannon Lawrence
- Technical Architect - Public Sector DDaT (Sharepoint, Azure)
- 8 Weeks initially - Remote working (due to current climate)
- £500-£600 - Outside IR35
- Sharepoint, Azure Technologies, 365
As a Technical Architect you will be using the Architectural Design Pack as a template, collaborate with relevant Stakeholders to audit and document the As Is Architecture.
Highlight any risks and issues associated with As-Is Architecture and make any technical recommendations for improving and simplifying the service whilst mitigating any risks and issues associated with the As-Is architecture.
Risks, Issues and Deliverables to be shared prior to formal supplier meetings for review.
As a Technical Architect your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Production of an up-to-date Design Pack (High Level / Low Level) of As-Is Architecture
- Documentation produced to a baseline quality of acceptance, detailing a variety of architectural views in line with Design Pack templates.
- Designs are appropriately assured (in line with the governance & assurance model), ensuring outputs are of a sufficient quality, meet defined standards, are endorsed by peers and signed off by the Service Owner.
- Service, Product and Programme stakeholders are well briefed in a variety of areas, including technical service delivery and adoption.
- Stakeholders have a deep understanding on a variety of issues with ability to understand impacts, risks, alternatives and recommended conclusions.
- Debate is informed and outcomes are reached in a transparent, inclusive forum, with stakeholders having a level of confidence in the delivery process.
- Costed technical implementation plans that support the business case and roadmap. Reviewed and signed off by the Service / Product Owners.
- Liaison with suppliers and partners around costs that supports informed decision making by Service / Product Owners.
- Regular informal review cycles are held, to temperature check partner progress on design.
- Technical issues are managed within project tolerance and responsible delivery stakeholders are kept abreast of progress.
- Foster and develop relationships between parties to ensure problems are resolved, conversation and interaction is free-flowing and a predictable level of delivery progress is maintained.
- Maintain a culture of delivery at pace, regular cadence, foresight into issues and impediments, quickly resolved in all matters relating to architecture and design
- Positive or endorsing stakeholder feedback
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the following technologies and techniques:
- MS Dynamics CRM 365
- MS SharePoint Online 365
- Microsoft Azure hosted CRM components (CRM SQL D/B, CRM Web Services & CRM Web Jobs)
- Azure Hosted SharePoint custom components
- Loqate Post Code lookup license (20,000 clicks per annum model)
- Power BI: reporting purposes
- MFD Scanning functionality to SharePoint Online repository
- Email routing from "Contact Us" service
- GDS Experience
We are Talent Consulting, we build better, bolder and inclusive services for the Public Sector. We design and build end to end Digital Services to meet user needs. We provide people and teams to develop and manage live services, using the latest technology.
If you are Technical Architect this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.