- Public Sector based career defining environment, kicking off with a large-scale transformation project.
- Opportunity to take full ownership of how technical solutions are designed, configured, and implemented.
- Freedom to identify opportunities and solutions around emerging technologies.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Architect to play an integral part within a critical, high demand UK Government division. Using your technical expertise to leverage emerging technologies to influence systems improvement. All while governing the full technical solution lifecycle, from design, configuration, to full implementation.
The Skills you will need
- Proven background in taking the lead for technical strategy development and documentation.
- Substantial knowledge of ICT enterprise architecture principles, from a history of working on large scaled, multisite solution delivery.
- Commercial experience of ensuring the technical architecture meets relevant industry/national standards and demonstrates design consistency across technical programmes.
- History of delivering technical architectural environments of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to gather and assimilate information.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate/mitigate risks and find suitable solutions to issues.
- Significant expertise in stakeholder management and communication (both written and verbal).
*experience within the public sector is preferred, but will consider candidates who have a successful history with large scale, multisite organisations*
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV to Rich ASAP. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.