Technical Architect / .Net / Umbraco / Azure
I'm looking for a Technical Architect to join my clients team to design and help deliver top-quality digital solutions.
They work with a wide range of clients - the Royal Navy, Honda, Orange and many other leading global brands - and an even wider range of technology.
I am looking for an experienced Technical Architect with plenty of .NET and Azure experience, who has worked with .NET-based content management systems like Sitecore and Umbraco.
Day to day, we'd expect you to be carrying out the below activities as part of your job:
- Line managing approximately 3 other members of the eng team
- Mentoring and supporting your team, as well as the wider engineering team
- Contributing to the wider effort to improve quality and ways of working in the engineering team
- Writing code, either as part of working on a project or features & fixes for BAU Peer reviewing code
- Producing prototype / proof-of-concept work
- Identifying appropriate technical solutions for clients and documenting them in technical design documents (where required)
- Keeping up to date with Sitecore & Umbraco in terms of latest developments and features
- Keeping up to date with cloud technology (primarily Azure, AWS) and the architectural possibilities with those platforms
We need you to be comfortable with the below technology:
- C#, .NET Sitecore, Umbraco
- HTML, CSS
- Modern infrastructure architecture patterns (including on-premises, hybrid and cloud)
- Modern application architecture and integration patterns
- Application security and best practices
- Performance optimisation and testing techniques