Technical Solutions Architect (System & Application)
- To be based remotely with site visits, Midlands/Leicester preferred.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience circa. £55k - £60k per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Technical/Solution Architect to support the busy Enterprise Architecture function. As part of a market leading giant, you will have a service orientated mentality to offer robust tech solutions to the business.
What will you be doing?
- Be prepared to travel to customer's locations to assist with pre-sales, integrations and solution designs.
- Oversee the end to end design of systems ensuring that each design fulfils the needs of the business
- Be accountable for the definition of designs across all areas of the technology stack e.g. applications, infrastructure, networks, security, business etc
- Champion architectural approaches and standards across our business using reusable design patterns and approaches
- Provide advice and support to project and delivery teams on the implementation of your designs
- Have responsibility for making sure that our client's systems are delivered according to your design and to an appropriate standard
- Provide pre-sales solutions to client requirements and support the new business development teams
What skills do you need?
- Solid understanding of Application Architectures and the relationship with other applications. This includes knowledge of complex system design patterns.
- Experience implementing business and client applications with focus on scalability, security and consumer acceptance
- Agile experience. Working with development approaches like TDD and DevOps
- You understand that IT serves the business and that less interesting approaches may serve the customer better than the latest thing. Changes to a business should always produce measurable business value/benefit.
- Experience with Cloud platforms - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Ability to work independently and within a larger skilled team.
More information will be divulged on application!
Our client has recently won a series of bids and will be recruiting multiple architects up and down the country. PLEASE APPLY NOW for more information!