I am currently recruiting for a Technical / Solutions Architect for a leading company in the Customer Communications Sector.
You will be working within their Enterprise Architecture function to design solutions that meet their business and customers needs. You will run design workshops, engage with key stakeholders, document solutions and gain approval, acting as a technical SME through the delivery phase to successful completion.
You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in an Architecture role and with specific demonstrable knowledge in at least 5 of the following areas.
- Quadient or other CCM products (SEFAS, OpenText, Papyrus, Doc1)
- Server and Networking architecture
- Messaging architecture
- Databases (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL)
- Experience working in both Linux/WinTel operating environments
- Experience of designing Cloud Solutions (Oracle, Azure, AWS, Google)
- Technical documentation skills - HLD, LLD and blue prints.
- Content and Asset Management
- Document Management Systems
- Correspondence Inbound Scanning and workflow tools
This role is home based with occasional travel to sites across the UK.