- To be based remotely with client visits, Midlands preferred.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience circa. £70k per annum
Talent are partnered with an innovative service provider for customers within UK and abroad. This will be a consultancy type role, so UK travel is expected.
We are currently recruiting for a System Architect to support the busy Enterprise Architecture CoE reporting to the Head of Architecture in the UK.
What will you be doing?
- Work with multiple clients
- Oversee the end to end design of systems ensuring that each design fulfils the needs of the business
- Be accountable for the definition of designs across all areas of the technology stack e.g. applications, infrastructure, networks, security, business etc
- Champion architectural approaches and standards across our business using reusable design patterns and approaches
- Provide advice and support to project and delivery teams on the implementation of your designs
- Have responsibility for making sure that our client's systems are delivered according to your design and to an appropriate standard
- Provide pre-sales solutions to client requirements and support the new business development teams
What skills do you need?
- Solid understanding of Application Architectures and the relationship with other applications. This includes knowledge of complex system design patterns.
- Agile experience. Working with development approaches like TDD and DevOps
- You understand that IT serves the business and that less interesting approaches may serve the customer better than the latest thing. Changes to a business should always produce measurable business value/benefit.
- Experience with Cloud platforms - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Ability to work independently and within a larger skilled team.
More information will be divulged on application!
Our client has recently won a series of bids and will be recruiting multiple architects up and down the country. PLEASE APPLY NOW for more information!