- Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- £50000.00 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 13 days ago
Technical Architect - Permanent - Yorkshire - Up to £60 000 (dependent on candidate experience)
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Technical Architect on a permanent basis. Based in Yorkshire, the successful candidate will work closely with a range of stakeholders in order to deliver software solutions.
In addition, you will be responsible for displaying best practice and ensure that products are delivered on time and to budget.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the development of solutions with other members of the team;
- Working with other areas of the organisation in order to ensure that business objectives can be achieved;
- Assisting in the development of project plans and providing updates when needed.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong background in Infrastructure/Application architecture with knowledge of Cloud migration or Datacentre migrations;
- Possess a proven track record in datacentre / cloud migration and exposure to AWS or Azure;
- Have previously worked within an agile methodology.
This role pays a salary of up to £60 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including an attractive pension. This role offers some remote working. The company have a development plan in place for candidates wishing to pursue an Enterprise or Solution Architect role.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV