- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £45000.00 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type
- Marcus Smith
We are recruiting for an experienced Technical Author to join a large IT Service Provider.
You will be responsible for delivering a wide range of high quality and clearly written technical documentation to support both internal and external products.
With the company having made a number of high profile acquisitions in the last 2 years, you will play a critical role in providing documentation of their complex IT environment.
Required skills and Experience
- 5+ years of technical writing experience in a software environment
- Excellent verbal and written language skills
- Experienced in AGILE project management and development methodologies
- Strong knowledge and programming background in ASP.NET, C#, Ajax, JScript/jQuery/Highcharts, HTML, CSS, and other programming languages
- Experience with large scale web applications, content management systems, web services, object oriented programming (preferably C#/C++), relational databases (MS-SQL preferred), Flash, UML and XML technologies
Please apply with a copy of your CV for a swift response.