Would you like to work for a leading, multinational technology company? Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join the team focused on one of their industry leading product streams.
As Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Getting into the detail, understanding, analysing, and providing great recommendations on approach
- Bringing people from around the business together to gather the requirements and create the right technical solutions
- Scoping out what is required, by who, when and how long it is going to take
- Being a pro at bridging development and testing for user stories, acceptance criteria and all things JIRA
- Working on small, medium, and large projects!
- Continuously assist improve agile ways of working
The Technical Business Analyst will have the following:
- Be knowledgeable in all thing's BA and project, different methodologies, processes, tools, and techniques
- Be knowledgeable on agile methodologies, Software development lifecycle, Technical Documentation
- Be able to investigate, obtain and extract information…then be able to articulate that back
- To take a concept and turn it into a process, a system, or a journey
The work force is currently thriving remotely with occasional visits into the Leicester office.
Please send through an up to date CV for immediate consideration!