- 8 Months Outside IR35
- Large scale data & application migration piece (Oracle ERP).
- Security cleared (NPPV3 or Active SC level minimum)
- Attractive mix split between onsite and remote working.
We are proud to be working with a highly reputable branch of UK civil service. A public service going through a large digital transformation and large-scale migration piece over the next few years. We are currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst, an Analyst who can facilitate the migration of a large application estate (200+) on prem into an azure cloud infrastructure.
The role of this Business Analyst will require you to liaise with stakeholders, gathering the requirements regarding the use of applications and service workstreams. To produce reports on practice and processes. But ultimately to inform transition plans around multiple applications and their integrated data.
- Proven background in large scale migration and data projects.
- Certification in ITIL, TOGAF/COBIT, Prince2, or an equivalent framework.
- Experience of large-scale change projects incorporating 'off the shelf' and 'bespoke' applications and solutions.
- SME in Oracle, ERP and azure Cloud Migrations.
- Expert in navigating the political landscape of communicating with multiple stakeholders and their varying technical competencies.
- ACTIVE SC OR NPPV Leve Security clearance.
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV asap.