- Large Scale Digital Transformation Project.
- Public Sector / Central Government.
- AWS/Azure/Office 365 (modern desk top solutions)
- Flexible London/remote working inside IR35
What we need
I am looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst, to work on a large-scale digital transformation project within central government. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team of developers, testers, etc. Creating, managing and handing over Cloud dashboards - covering AWS / Azure and M365, encompassing run time costs and estimated forecasts.
What you need to know
- Expert understanding of AWS and Azure technologies.
- Proven commercial ability to gather detailed technical / functional requirements.
- Rolled out Office 365 modern desktop solutions.
- Experience working with key stakeholders to ensure that the business is ready to adopt new technology solutions and that the capabilities deliver the anticipated benefits.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder management, requirement gathering and conflict resolution. As well as project management support and analysis activity.
- Experience of working within an AGILE environment and those methodologies, such as Scrum, Sprints, etc.
- Familiarity of using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
All candidates must have worked in the public sector previously and have experience successfully completing projects within a central government framework.
If this is relevant to you and something you are interested in, please apply asap.