Technical Client Success Director
£45,000.0 - 50,000.00
Our client is a multiple award-winning company that connects companies with the right customers fast. Combining cutting edge technology, performance marketing experience, and world class expertise, they match brands with the best editorial and publishing partners to put their clients from blue-chips to start-ups ahead of the pack.
You are an ambitious self-starter, with technical integrations experience, and a detailed understanding of web based technologies including but not limited to HTML, JS, RESTful APIs, as well as previous experience describing and explaining web based technologies and forms of communication.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience. You have strong presentation skills and are able to encourage and drive adoption of the products we are developing with our key partners. You are able to effectively lead a team and have at least 2+ years management experience. You have the ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and are experienced at driving cross team collaborations with a positive and proactive approach to solving problems. You should have a solid understanding of affiliate marketing and how an affiliate network operates.
Our client is a technology first company that are product orientated. They offer lively, flexible work environments based in the central Bristol office, with active social programmes and supporting health-related benefits and rewards. As they see an exciting period of growth it's a great time to join.
- Responsible for all strategic business integrations and leading the customer success team
- Gain comprehensive understanding of the company's products, platform, and tracking
- Leverage customer knowledge, existing technical expertise and affiliate marketing insights, you will work with your team to ensure overall adoption of company's solutions, to drive greater business value and customer satisfaction
- Own the implementation and adoption of new features related to the API to drive performance
- Develop strategic long-term relationships with a portfolio of new and existing partners who require technical support
- Ensure processes are in place so that all clients are connected with the right resources for assistance and provide a structure of escalation points, to resolve unexpected issues and technical related queries in a timely manner
- Responsible for delivering both internal and external technical documentation for the business including but not limited to; Integration manuals, API guides, technical support material
- Support the Sales lead and Global Head of Growth with RFP's and technical related specs
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me your CV in the first instance and I will be in contact to discuss the role and client in more detail.