- Bracknell, Berkshire
- £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
- 23 days ago
Technical Compliance Quality & Security Analyst
Competitive salary + Benefits package
Permanent - Bracknell
Due to high growth and a huge drive to invest in our client's technology they are now looking for a Technical Compliance & Security Analyst to join their growing team in Bracknell. You will work closely with the company's quality and compliance team, ensuring technology compliance is aligned. You will regularly interact with the wider business, including at times, the CEO and executive team.
The successful candidate will be to provide guidance, advice, training, and awareness, across compliance, quality and security initiatives. You will have responsibility for the technology and software development elements of the companies ISO certifications, particularly ISO27001. And will liaise directly with internal and external auditors, and assessment bodies, including clients, to co-ordinate and plan, managing and driving forward any actions and improvement plans identified, as well as reporting regularly at a senior level around these.
- Evidence of success in a similar role within a software development focused organisation or department, within a SDLC framework, using comprehensive tools and techniques
- Demonstrable experience of influencing and driving a technology or development team to adhere to compliance requirements
- Experience working with auditors
- Experience of planning and conducting audits for ISO 9001, 27001 and BS10012.
- Ability to present security, compliance and quality requirements, must haves, ideas, etc, to stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in creating and monitoring compliance programmes
- Highly developed compliance analytical skills with a keen eye for detail. Ability to analyse and understand policies and practices and to assess risks
- Knowledge of Information Systems, security and controls
- Awareness of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection more broadly
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with a broad range of people
- Experience of working in a flexible, fast paced, evolving environment that relies on high collaboration and iterative improvements
- Knowledge and awareness of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of clinical compliance eg; GCP (Goof Clinical Practices), regulations, ethics
- PCI DSS experience
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or clinical sector
- Experience of clinical trials or patient related technology
- Relevant professional qualification in Security, Compliance or Quality management
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further. Our client is currently conducting interviews by video.