Contract Technical Consultant / Architect / Remote
We are managing a Technical Consultant / Architect contract position on behalf of a leading technology consultancy.
The Technology consultant will be working on working with stakeholders in an advisory role to create and implement technical strategies across serveral workstreams.
To give you a high level picture of the kind of profile we are looking for;
- Interest and experience in at least one programming language (e.g. Ruby/Rails, Python, Java, .Net)
- strong communication skills, you're able to make complex information and ideas accessible to people from different backgrounds
- understanding of building and working with legacy technology in enterprise environments including integration methods and strategies
- understanding of cloud infrastructure toolsets across vendors such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure
- understanding of agile working rather than specific Agile™ frameworks
- understanding of the theory and application of continuous integration/delivery
- experience working across different organisations ranging in size from start-ups to large bureaucracies