- Technical Delivery Manager - Government / Public Sector
- 6 Months
- £420-£520 - Inside IR35
- Remote Working
We're looking for an experienced Technical Delivery Manager who will be responsible to Lead and manage team for the overall delivery and adaption of Informatica Axon.
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing E2E Technical Design, Process Design, and configuration/ development efforts to support integration of Informatica Products and large volume of processing activity data across a wide range of use cases and service lines.
- Exhibit strong knowledge of the Informatica ecosystem
- Stakeholder management and update (ROPA Uploads, Strategic ROPA Design, ROPA Adoption, IAR Design and Migration)
- Delivering monitoring, coordination and status updates (ROPA Uploads, Strategic ROPA Design, ROPA Adoption, IAR Design and Migration)
- Supporting Product Owner on User Research and User Stories
- Supporting Product Owner on Training Materials, Templates
- Providing assurance solution design to ensure it meets business requirements
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the following technologies and techniques:
- Previous experience of managing data management and governance solutions using Informatica or other related products across large enterprises.
- Strong experience with dealing with senior stakeholders across organisational divisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and business stakeholders across organisational, technical and political boundaries.
- Desirable experience in working in an agile/DevOps delivery experience
- Ability to produce delivery plan, training plan and comms plan
- Ability to manage stakeholders and communicate the project progress, risk & issues
Experience with launch and roll-out/adaption of data management tools / Products
Azure ADO or similar project management tools experience I.e JIRA
If you are a Delivery Manager and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.