Technical Engineer - M365 - SC Cleared
Our client based in the Midlands requires a skilled, (must be SC Cleared or NPPV), Technical Engineer with significant experience involving Cloud Migration and M365 roll-out for an initial 6 month contract.
You will work as part of the Transformation Programme on a large scale migration from existing shared infrastructure to a mixed cloud solution. This is a complex implementation programme, you will work in general to be 3RD line technical support and M365 SME:
Skills & Experience
- Experience of Microsoft Products, Network, VMware, Storage and Back-up, Storage and various OS environments
- Experience Office365 migration projects
- Proficient in ITIL processes and practices.
- Substantial experience working within physical and virtual teams.
- Experience of supporting a diverse user base on both hardware and software related issues.
- Complex issue triage, problem investigation and coordination to closure including major incidents.
- Ability to drive complex application recoveries in a high pressured area
SC Clearance OR NPPV 2 / 3 is a must due to the immediate nature of this position
Technical support, 3rd line support, Technical Engineer, Infrastructure Analyst, (SC Cleared - Police/ Law Enforcement experience), Law Enforcement, Police, Crime, Justice, Infrastructure, Cloud, Azure, Cloud Hosting, Cloud Solutions, Data Migration, Command and Control, Coordination, Technical Designs, Technical Solutions, Strategy, Strategic, Roadmap, Blueprints, End to End, Documentation, Management, Compute, Storage, Networking, Application, Data Accounting, Audit, Security, Reporting, Solution Architecture SME, Public Sector, Government, SC Cleared, SC Clearance, Security Cleared, Security Clearance.