Technical Lead (DevOps/Cloud Delivery)
- Security Clearance required: SC (candidate must already hold SC ideally)
- Fully remote working anywhere in the UK
- 6 months contract position, Inside IR35 (LTD or Umbrella)
- Deadline: Wednesday 4th August at noon
An experienced principle software engineer/Technical lead is required to work on a variety of cloud based projects, providing technical expertise to solve complex business problems. Working alongside developers, cloud architects and security consultants as part of an agile team they will be ensuring the successful delivery of projects using best practice approaches and technology. They will have a background in delivering cloud based projects using agile working practises and utilising CI/CD and infrastructure as code.
Able to bring people together to form a motivated team. Able to empower delivery teams. Able to help create the right environment for a team to work in. Recognises and deals with issues. Able to facilitate the best makeup depending on the situation.
Has an appreciation of information security, designing solutions and services with security controls embedded, specifically engineered as mitigation against security threats as a core part of the solutions and services.
Current active SC is essential
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Designing software products to serve a variety of user needs and enhancing existing software products to meet evolving user needs.
* Ensuring a quality software product is delivered and maintained.
* guide the ways in which the team works
* are proficient in a wide range of technical systems and involved in identifying appropriate technology and approaches, deciding when software should be written
* contribute to the community, providing technical leadership, coaching and mentoring the team, promoting knowledge sharing and adoption of good practice
* communicates with stakeholders on behalf of technical teams
Relevant Skills and Experience:
Delivering secure cloud based systems