Newport or Titchfield. We are currently working from home and have not been back into the office since March 2020 but plan to go back into the office part time or when required over the next 6 months.
Active SC Clearance is essential.
An experienced principle software engineer/Technical lead is required to work on a variety of cloud based projects, providing technical expertise to solve complex business problems. Working alongside developers, cloud architects and security consultants as part of an agile team they will be ensuring the successful delivery of projects using best practice approaches and technology. They will have a background in delivering cloud based projects using agile working practises and utilising CI/CD and infrastructure as code.
Able to bring people together to form a motivated team. Able to empower delivery teams. Able to help create the right environment for a team to work in. Recognises and deals with issues. Able to facilitate the best makeup depending on the situation.
Has an appreciation of information security, designing solutions and services with security controls embedded, specifically engineered as mitigation against security threats as a core part of the solutions and services.
Current active SC is essential
- Designing software products to serve a variety of user needs and enhancing existing software products to meet evolving user needs.
- Ensuring a quality software product is delivered and maintained.
- Guide the ways in which the team works
- Are proficient in a wide range of technical systems and involved in identifying appropriate technology and approaches, deciding when software should be written
- Contribute to the community, providing technical leadership, coaching and mentoring the team, promoting knowledge sharing and adoption of good practice
- Communicates with stakeholders on behalf of technical teams
- Delivering Security Cloud Based Systems
- CI/CD experience