- Permanent Network Engineer Opportunity within the public sector
- Hybrid working – West Midlands base
- £46,000 – 51,000 salary + benefits
Network Infrastructure Engineer (Level 4)
Our critical public service client, currently going through a large-scale digital transformation programme, is looking for a Network Support Engineer at level 4 capability to help support the new world. You’ll be the highest escalation point, working towards delivering a seamless IT service, supporting BAU and the new world.
- Provide expert technical support to internal and external customers.
- Contribute to an efficient and effective customer service experience.
- Supervise and collaborate with colleagues as required.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality ICT services.
- Maintain and optimize specialist networks and equipment.
- Manage a wide range of technical areas, routing and switching, Cisco, Forcepoint and Checkpoint firewalls, Load balancers, Azure Security.
- Extensive experience in physical and virtual team collaboration and workload management.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems, develop solutions, and manage systems effectively.
- Significant experience in supporting a diverse user base for hardware and software-related issues.
- Expertise in complex issue triage, problem investigation, and coordination to resolution, including handling major incidents.
- Substantial knowledge of routing and switching, Cisco, Forcepoint and Checkpoint firewalls, Load balancers, Azure Security
** You MUST be eligible for UK security clearances (A minimum of 5 years having lived in the UK) **
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap
Submit your details to the hiring team and attach your resume