- Contract - 6 months
- Outside of IR35
- £450 per day
- West Midlands - Hybrid (remote and onsite)
- Start ASAP
- **Ideally active SC level clearance or NPPV3
Are you an experienced Infrastructure / Technical Project Manager looking for your next interim assignment?
Talent is proud to be working with a large multi sided civil service on their large network refresh and infrastructure upgrade. As part of this, we are looking to a Senior Project Manager for an outside of IR35 engagement. A project manager with a proven track record in large infrastructure programmes involving; LAN,WAN, Wi-Fi Networking upgrades.
Working in a large multi-site Civil Service delivering a range of technical and network infrastructure projects.
For example, Wi-Fi access point delivery and assessing risk relating to impacts on the wider infrastructure environment.
- Emergency Service/Central Government/Civil Service project delivery experience essential.
- Strong engagement skills required, ideally within an AGILE environment.
- Hands on technical / infrastructure / network project management experience.
- A deep understanding of network infrastructure and managing teams of engineers.
If this is a role you feel suitable for, please apply asap.