- Ensuring the services are secure by design
- 6 Month Contract
- Currently working remotely, occasionally travel to Digital Offices in Leeds.
- Healthcare or NHS experience desirable
- Ability to active security clearance (SC Level)
- £600 Inside IR35
Technical Security Architect
We're looking for a number of experienced of Technical Security Architect to be part of a new function within healthcare. With these roles you will have opportunity to greatly influence the benefits Security Architecture can contribute to a highly complex and regulated environment that directly impacts upon people's everyday lives. Ensuring those in need have their data handled confidentially and the digital services they rely on work securely, accurately, and efficiently.
You will be joining a Technical Architecture function that requires skills in writing detailed designs, configuration documents and conduct architectural assurance of a range of security technologies and associated integrations, technical patterns and designs.
Proven skills in a variety of areas:
- Cloud (AWS and Azure)
- IdAM & PAM
- Vulnerability Management
- Configuration Management
- Strategic Digital Platforms (Customer, Integrations, IoT, Mobile & Data)
Proven ability in providing technical advice around specific areas of technology:
- Cloud and the use of SAAS, PAAS, IAAS
- Mobile technology solutions
- Big data and analytics
- Inference and AI.
Individuals should demonstrate technical competency and likely hold some vendor or platform certifications. Degree qualified or Cyber related qualifications (eg CISSP, CISM, NCSC CCP) or comparable experience. Recognised architecture qualifications (eg SABSA, TOGAF, etc.)