Technical / Architect - Contract - Lancashire
6 - 12 month contract -Business Transformation Programme . Technical Architect required to define and adopt a new way of operating and implementing efficient business process driven by a single technology solution. This You will have the opportunity to work with Senior Stakeholders, 3rd party suppliers and internal teams. Huge focus on development and growth. alongside this your skills will be essential to others in the business and you will be treated as a fountain of knowledge.
- Background in large structured developments in large organisation
- Delivering against challenging scope and requirements
- Demonstrate technological understanding of REST and Soap web services integration
- Experience of Integration products - Dell Boomi, Microsoft BizTalk or Azure Service Business
- Relational Databases, SQL Server, Java or C# technical background
- Exposure to Salesforce development projects and Power BI custom reporting
- Knowledge of both AWS and Azure and advantage
What will the role of Technical Architect entail?
- Ultimately go-to person for anything architecture related on the project that you work on, with hands on experience.
- You will identify pain points of developers and look at ways to implement change and improve processes.
- Accountable for architectural delivery on projects.
Experience of LEAN is desired though not essential. The successful candidate will have strong organisation and stakeholder engagement skills.
6 - 12 month contract
- £425 - £500 - daily rate
- Ideally Seasoned contractors required
- Immediate Interviews
- Transformation Project
- April Start
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
Accommodating no-contact interviews through telephone & Skype so you can stay safe.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested apply now for an immediate response.
Accommodating initial working from home and no delays in onboarding new starters.