Technical/ Digital Security Architect (Security Cleared)
- Based out of Gloucester
- Active security clearance essential
- Inside IR35 at £750 per day
We are currently working on a large scale defence focused digital transformation for the UK central government.
To key focus of this role is to bring expert knowledge of cloud infrastructures, especially the cyber security aspect of public sector architectural model.
We need someone to start asap and you must possess the following ….
- Active Security Clearance (DV preferred, but will consider SC).
- Proven ability in explaining complex technical information to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to communicate to a wide spectrum of stakeholder, all while working withing a diverse, multi-disciplined team.
- Subject matter expert in cloud technologies, particularly AWS.
- Full understanding of government security architectural frameworks.
- Expert knowledge around all aspect of infrastructure / network engineering.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV to Rich ASAP. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.