Excellent salary + bonus + stock options and more.
Our client is a in a highly reputable company in Oxford who are seeking a Technical Manager with excellent leadership experience to join a fast-growing Engineering team. This role gives the flexibility to work from home and from the office. You will lead a team of software developers and be responsible for the team's remit and the quality of its output. The ideal candidate will show leadership as a hands-on developer when necessary and work alongside other stakeholders across the business to determine your team's priorities, and guide the team to successful delivery.
The company is a fun and friendly environment where the key objective is getting things done. Their engineers are part of the full process from design, to code, to test, to deployment and back again for further iteration.
What we're looking for
- At least 8-10 years' commercial software development experience, including technical leadership.
- Experience of directly line managing engineers, including evidence of mentoring and growing other developers.
- Strong technical skills:
- A history of web development with a first class object-oriented language such as Java or C#.
- Good understanding of web front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, modern JS frameworks).
- High quality verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple solutions.
- Sense of ownership, urgency and pride in your work.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
What you'll get
- Highly competitive salary along with the following
- Annual bonus of 17.5%
- Stock, RSU's
- Excellent contributory pension
- Full family private medical cover Full dental cover
- Annual wellbeing allowance (e.g. gym membership)
- Personal travel reimbursement
- Critical illness plus full life cover
- Employee assistance program
This role will require you to be in the office 2 days a week.
****Please send me your CV and I will call you in the strictest confidence to discuss the role and client.