Talent International have been engaged by a leading financial services company based in central Bath. This is a part remote, part office based opportunity on a 3 month assignment. There is however, a high chance of an extension post the initial period.
Who you are:
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service.
- Determined and effective trouble shooter, able to work in high pressure situations.
- Delivers on time, every time.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others.
- Team player attitude that puts colleagues and customers first.
- Background in end user computing and first and second line support.
- Microsoft operating systems: Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Active Directory and group policies.
- Microsoft Office 365 technologies such as Exchange Online, InTune and AutoPilot.
- Software packaging and deployment.
- Experience of asset and inventory management.
- Experience supporting End Users in a Windows 10/Office 365 environment.
- Exposure to active directory and group policies.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Mobile device management using products such as Airwatch or InTune.
- Experience of PDQ for software packaging and deployment.
Daily rate available on this opportunity is up to £175pd, if you are interested please send an application through to myself!