- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £70000.00 per annum + Package
- Job Type
- Damian Dymowski
- 25 days ago
Technical Team Lead - £70k - Manchester City Centre (Permanent)
Client with cutting edge technology is now expanding their team. You will have experience in leading technical teams in a fast pace environment.
Role is split 50% hands on and 50% off; guiding team of data engineers and driving best practice with coach and mentor along the way. You will be involved in improving, optimising and innovating in-house streaming and batch capabilities.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or Lambda
- Expert in big data engineering technologies e.g. Hadoop, Kafka, Flink
- Highly Experienced in Scala (preferred), Java or Python
- Used to working within and evangelising Agile methodologies
- Line management experience of data engineers
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Working with a centralised architecture function to drive the platform evolution strategy
- Set up build and release pipelines for CI/CD
- Managing Data Ingestion Processing operations
- Experience with streaming technologies e.g. Kafka, Pulsar
- Experience with Data Modelling and Data Warehousing
- Expertise with NoSql Databases e.g. Hive or Impala
- Working from home 1 day a week
- Flexible hours
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Statuary Pension
- Great working environment
- Pool table and free drinks
Based in central Manchester and offer a very competitive salary package - up to £70k + Pension, 25 days holiday + BH and flexible hours including working from home.
For more information on this Teach Lead Team role please send CV's immediately and call to discuss.