- Permanent Role Opportunity in Critical Public Sector Services
- Supporting leading edge technical decisions
- £32,500 starting salary
- Based in the North West
Exceptional individuals, with excellent customer service skills required.
As the National Technology Relationship Manager, the primary purpose of role is to support, advise and aid the IT Directorate and the National Control Room Technology Coordinator in the delivery of operational functions and the consistent coordination and introduction of systems, ideas, and improvements.
- Sharing knowledge of best practice and supporting nationally agreed decisions to ensure consistency of application, development, and the introduction of technology solutions.
- To support and locally manage the implementation of nationally sponsored, operationally related technology projects at a regional level, liaising with other teams to ensure projects are delivered in a way that is structured, consistent and fully consider the requirements of the business, end users, other stakeholders, and customers.
- To provide a 24/7/365 on call support service to assist with the identification and escalation of faults, impacting both internal and external stakeholders.
You can confidently show a proficiency in a range of office software products.
Are able to take personal responsibility for yourself and others, involving challenging, reporting and acting on any unsafe activities or conditions.
Show experience of exceptional customer service, including engagement with internal and external clients, colleagues and stakeholders, from building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
- Significant experience in operational and business change.
- Proven background in resource management during crisis and major business events.
- Strong background in incident management.
- Expert in office 365 and complete excel spreadsheet and related management reporting tools.
- Ability and experience reviewing complex data streams to identify faults and report where necessary.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.