- Public Sector Institution, based at their Newport facility.
- Remote initially (due to current climate).
- Paying up £11.50 per hour, based on a 7.5 hour day.
We are currently looking to engage with Administrative Officers to work on an initial 6 month contract. The role is providing support to a large scale data recording and analysis project, that is currently scheduled to run until the end of the year.
Skills you need
- Experience of quality checking large volumes of data/information from multiple source streams.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to provide consistent high quality, error free work on repetitive tasks. While being able to identify errors and queries within existing data entry.
- Capability in to draft and experience drafting regular summary reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to strict, hard deadlines.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Excel, Word and internet search engines (e.g. Google) to conduct research.
- Eligibility to undergo a basic DBS check before starting (unspent convictions)
**Ideally exposure working within the public sector (Government, Council, Education or Healthcare)**
You will be Investigating and resolving data, that has been identified to contain a type of issue. Once resolved, you will record the outcomes, in accordance with the stipulated format. Conduct web-based searches and record findings. You will also be needed to record staff queries and requests during the project duration.
Given the current climate, this is an excellent opportunity to work on a project that adds real value, while providing the opportunity of a regular income stream.
This role is currently paying up to £11.50 an hour, based on a 7.5 hour day.
Obviously you will be working remotely on the project at first (at least), so you will need all the necessary IT equipment and packages needed to perform your daily tasks.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV.
Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.